Functional Australian bush flavours star in new snack bar
Australian bush flavours and their functional properties are the stars of a new snack bar launched by Flying Swan. Handmade in Melbourne, Aussie Bush Bars are free from dairy, gluten and refined sugar and made with Eucalyptus Honey, almonds, sesame seeds tahini and organic dried coconut and five bush foods. FLAVOURS
- Lemon Myrtle – is one of Australia’s native bush foods that has been a traditional source of bush tucker for centuries. It has an incredible lemony flavour and aroma and is known to have many mineral and antiseptic properties, including vitamin A , E and magnesium while also being helpful for indigestion and boosting the immune system.
- Finger Lime has the aroma of fresh and cooked citrus with slight fermented notes. Taste is citrus and tart with some astringency and bitterness. It contains high levels of folate, vitamin E and potassium.
- Kakadu Plum – has the aroma and flavour of stewed apples and pears, Kakadu Plum has the highest natural source of Vitamin C – up to 100 times the vitamin C of oranges. It has been used by the Indigenous community for centuries as the powerful antioxidant and immune boosting superfood.
- Strawberry Gum – also known as Eucalyptus olida and Forestberry, it has a classic ‘berry’ flavour and is high in auto oxidants.
- Aniseed Myrtle – has a subtle sweet liquorice flavour and is traditionally used for weight loss, lactation and digestion upsets.
- Macadamia and Wattleseed – Macadamia nuts are a rich source of energy with many health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health and wellness.
- Wattleseed tastes and smells a little like roasted coffee with a touch of chocolate and hazelnut. It contains potassium, calcium, iron and zinc and is an all-round amazing product for your body.
Flying Swan is one of the largest nougat producers in the Asia Pacific region.
- RRP $3.50
- SIZE 45g